

Well, we got about 3-4 inches of snow on Saturday night - it was gorgeous when we woke up yesterday. I took some pictures of it before it started to melt. Actually, it really didn't melt much on Sunday but today it's nearly gone. Lots of it on the roof melting away into our water tanks. YAHOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Still amazes me how much water comes off the roof. I went outside in my jammies and pink robe and clogs to take the pictures...I'm beginning to think I've been out in the country too long! Hey, there weren't any neighbors nearby and it wasn't that cold out. Anyway, it's still pretty but mostly gone. Sunshine and bright blue skies today. Weather forecast is for a possibility of a few more flakes (human and snow) arriving!! But not much. Mostly in the south and southeastern part of the state.
Did my part for the economy and ordered a new laptop yesterday...a great deal from Dell - one I had looked at previously but didn't want to spend that much money. Well, their little deal for the weekend brought it down to 1/2 price! And a free upgrade to Blu-Ray player and also my choice of several different colors that normally cost money I wouldn't spend. So now I sit and wait for Dell to build it and ship it...supposed to arrive by Dec 21st. Maybe sooner. It'll be nice to have a laptop again so Gene and I each have our own computer.

Off to watch yet another football game...Saints and Patriots! Go Pats!!
No comments:
Post a Comment