So today is the first day of the new decade. The sun is shining and the skies are brilliantly blue...again. No new snow and most of the old is gone.
Some people have been asking me why I haven't posted pictures of the quilt I've been working on. Well, because it was for David and Carol and it was a surprise. But now that they have been here and opened their "still not finished" present, I can show it off a bit. I think they liked it :) I have to finish the quilting on it and do the binding before they can have it. Picture attached shows them with it on Christmas morning. I have been busily working on it since they left and making good progress. It's such fun to shove a queen sized quilt through my Bernina.... wishing for a long-arm machine.Wishing everyone a very good 2010 with lots of fun and happiness! The guest room is waiting for our next visitors. We hope to have the latest water "challenge" fixed shortly - and especially before company arrives again.
No comments:
Post a Comment