
So this morning I called Dell to see how they are shipping my new computer....well, I tried to call...of course, you first have to go onto their website to get your PO number and find a phone number to call. So I called "Order Support" and the phone voice told me I could find out info on my order on their website. @#$ So I just played along and said "Operator" hoping that would take me out of the loop...ha!! All I got was a voice saying "Thank you, before I transfer you to an agent who can help you, please make sure you have your number. etc etc" OK I have my number. I tried all sorts of options and finally got to a voice that said, "We are really busy...your call will be answered in approximately (ha!) 10 minutes. Thank you for calling Dell." I hung up. All I wanted to find out was what carrier they will use for my order. How easy is that? Not easy ... but I did find out (only God knows how) that my order should be here on the 18th, not the 21st. Now that would be nice. Of course, I only found that out by calling them...the online order status says the 21st. !@_!()@*&!#_)_ Oh well...at least they recognize my order and are building it. Probably putting the last touches of nail polish on it! I love the Help Desk!!! and Voice Mail!! NOT NOT NOT!!
No comments:
Post a Comment