Friday, June 19, 2009

Squeaky Toy - Finally


Yippeeeee.......my mom left the computer unprotected again so I can write more stuff about ME ME ME!! .... that's me in the video...I finally, after 8 years, have a squeaky toy!

Mom would never buy one for me but she realized - finally!! that I was having such a good time playing with Duncan's squeaky squirrel and I needed my own. So she broke down (I think she felt bad that she was taking me away from my friends in Seattle) and got me a cool, noisy squeaky thing...it's not a squirrel...not sure what but it is great to drive her and my dad nuts with the squeak squeak squeak.

I'm so cool! (Oh, Duncan is my Scottie buddie who lives in West Seattle...his sister, Burns, is gorgeous...she's my girlfriend. I miss them but their Mom said she might bring them down to see me.) OK - gotta go drive my mom nuts with the squeaky toy again. When I'm not playing with that, I'm sitting on her feet and acting like I've not had supper yet.. Ha Ha... darn, she knows I've had my supper. This calls for even
more squeaking so she might give me a treat so I'll shut up. We terriers rule!

No comments: