Friday, May 29, 2009

Anyone Want Some Stuff













I'm beginning to think that I'd like to live in a little house with one bed, one chair, and one set of dishes... why we need all this stuff is just beyond me. OK, some of it we need. But in order to use all the china and crystal and serving dishes etc (forget about the fabric - that I need) we are going to have to entertain the new neighborhood often. Party central....maybe I should start a party business...and use all that stuff... or just have parties!

Anyway, as shown in the pictures, it may not look like progress but it is! I ran out of small boxes today so that means another trip to visit my good friends at U-Haul and get more. But my goal is to get all the dishes packed by Monday and then get the downstairs done. Have to pack up the computer so that means backing up all the files, etc. and figuring out how to pack the stereo system also. Haven't had any offers from anyone to come and help though... except my friend, Kathy, who lives in Oregon. Yeah, like she's going to come all this way...she claims she would!

No comments: