Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Blog is Working Finally


A week later and I'm finally done tweaking this blog... managed to find a gadget to show the current temperatures in LV and got rid of some irritating borders and other things. I love fixing the code NOT!! But anyway it's ready and I will post as I find time and if there is anything interesting happening.

We still don't have a renter to replace Rita but we'll keep trying. However, before we know it, it'll be May/June and we will want to move in anyway. Miss the income but that's part of the risk we took when we bought it. Cut out the lattes and new books and magazines and.... :)

Evidently Goldie is enjoying her new home in town so we are pretty sure she won't be moving in with us. (Oh, Goldie is a yellow lab who lived there and has gone to live with her "relatives" in town who are spoiling her.) We were going to have her stay with us as she's only lived out in the country but I doubt they will want to give her up. So we'll have to find Levi a new friend... a puppy perhaps? Like the Obamas, we have to decide what breed to get - maybe find a shelter dog.

Off to bed - perchance to dream of the Sangre de Cristos mountains and the blue skies of New Mexico!

No comments: