Friday, July 3, 2009

Happy 3rd of July (and 4th)




Another wonderful thunderstorm last night with
lots of rain... the birds love it - lots of worms and bugs to eat afterwards. Levi still hates thunder so he woke up and jumped up on the bed and curled up as close to me as he could. Then he fell asleep again and slept thru the rest of the storm.

Today he wanted his picture taken while he was exploring the truck...ain't he cute!! He's never been in the back of a pickup so it was an adventure...course I had to lift him in and out. I think he prefers the back seat of his car.

Gene should be back here on Wednesday with Jed and Ashley and my car. It'll be nice to have visitors and of course, to have Gene home. I guess I better get this house organized soon !!

Happy 4th everyone...

No comments: