
Well, not one more box....still several more boxes....today is "pack the computer" day but we'll still have the laptop to use - heaven forbid we should not be able to get to our email etc!!! Already have plans to get the internet installed in the new house before we even call the phone company!! :)
Gene has already, today, gone to get 6 day-labor guys and they came and took down the totem pole and put it in it's traveling case... couldn't believe how easily they did that. I was hardly out of bed when they were already here and gone. That guy gets things done while I am still wandering around in a daze at the moment.
So today we try to get ready.... dishes are all packed, some things that I was going to pack have "disappeared" into boxes that Gene has packed... the carpet guy is coming over this morning with samples for the downstairs/stairway/master bedroom that will be installed when Gene comes back to Seattle and he and Ted finish painting.
Will leave tomorrow after the trucker leaves and get to Yakima tomorrow evening. Going to stop and visit Hillside Cactus Gardens there - Gene's buddy, Ron McKitrick, has a yard filled with 20 different cactus gardens...can't wait to see it and hopefully there will be a lot of blooms to take pictures of . (Yes, I know that sentence ends with a preposition)
No comments:
Post a Comment